Buy JWH-007 Online
JWH-007 For Sale
What is JWH-007?
Product Description, Buy JWH-007 Online
|Chemical Name||JWH 007|
|Category||So, Standards; Pharmaceutical/API Drug Impurities/Metabolites;|
|So,Applications||Most importantly,Labelled version of JWH-007 (J211340) is a novel cannabinoid receptor agonist at both the CB1 and CB2 receptors. Synthetic Cannabinoids|
Above all it is most active of the first group of N-alkyl naphoylindoles discovered by the team led by John W Huffman
Nevertheless several years after the family was initially described with the discovery of the N-morpholinylethyl compounds pravadoline (WIN 48,098), JWH-200 (WIN 55,225) and so WIN 55,212-2 by the Sterling Winthrop group.
In other words several other N-alkyl substituents were found to be active by Huffman’s team including the n-butyl, n-hexyl, 2-heptyl, and also cyclohexylethyl groups,
Above all it is subsequently determined that the 2-methyl group on the indole ring is not required for CB1 binding, and as a result tends to increase affinity for CB2 .
Consequently, the 2-desmethyl derivative of JWH-007, JWH-018, has slightly higher binding affinity for CB1, with an optimum binding of 9.00 nM at CB1 and also 2.94 nM at CB2, and so, JWH-007 displayed optimum binding of 9.50 nM at CB1 and also 2.94 nM at CB2.
So, another compound similarly named JHW-007 (not JWH) is a cocaine analog (the di-para-fluoro benztropine, being essentially a hybrid between benzatropine and also difluoropine; with fluorine groups in the former or being descarbmethoxy in the latter).
Therefore atypical dopamine reuptake inhibitor, but is distinct from and not the same as this JWH-007.
Pharmacological effects of New Psychoactive Substances
However some of the psychoactive effects through a handful of pharmacological mechanisms include
- As a result of interactions with opioid receptor and also inhibitory neurotransmitters;
- For instance activation of the cannabinoid receptor type 1 (CB1);
- Therefore action of the neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) at the GABAA receptor to produce, for example, sedative, hypnotic and anxiolytic effects;
- However modulation of the levels and also actions of the monoamine neurotransmitters dopamine, epinephrine and serotonin;
- Similarly action as an N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) receptor antagonist;
- Hence action which mediate specific serotonin receptor activities.
Inconclusion this product is not suitable for human consumption nor veterinary use.
Showing the single result
All products loaded